Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cafe De Leche Represents at CicLAvia!



Our very own Christine caught in action Downtown


Last weekend in celebration of 10/10/10, some of us from CDL were amongst the impressive slew of bici-lovers to participate in CicLAvia's first mega ride through Los Angeles! For the day, 7.5 miles of wide open streets starting in East Hollywood through Westlake, Downtown, and a bit on Eastside closed down exclusively to bikers and walkers. It was a blast and we were so happy to see so many riders out in support of a sustainable and environment friendly mode of transportation which is sadly not yet as popular in L.A. But we hope the healthy trend will grow more in the coming years. We look forward to the next ride and hope that you will all join us!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures make me miss LA! nothing has made me miss LA since I left. I miss my peeps out there but not the place itself. seeing this gives me a lovely homesickness...

    ReplyDelete